How to Configure the Facebook Conversions API with Shopify
When you may have adopted our posts and social at present, you most likely have seen a substantial quantity of content material materials throughout the Facebook Conversions API. On this publish, we have to share the preliminary connection of the Conversions API to your Shopify storefront.
The Conversions API is a supplementary technique to observe client train and events to the Fb pixel. Think about it as a safety web to be sure you do not lose monitoring accuracy as we face a degraded pixel world. Google and Apple are limiting their browser cookie compatibilities, so organising a server-side monitoring methodology is critical for the long term, starting correct now.
Thankfully for all of you Shopify retailer homeowners, certainly one of many first Native integrations of the Conversions API obtained right here from the e-commerce CMS huge. The Fb App inside Shopify has on a regular basis existed for the pixel, nonetheless the selection to activate the Conversions API is new as of October 2020.
There are presently 3 completely totally different decisions to pick from on data sharing all through the Fb App:
- Customary: Customary makes use of Fb Pixel, a third-party cookie that collects and shares prospects’ looking habits in your on-line retailer. Browser-based advert blockers can cease the pixel from gathering data.
- Enhanced: Enhanced makes use of Superior Matching, which shares personal particulars about your prospects, along with title, location, and e-mail. This pixel moreover shares purchaser looking habits in your on-line retailer. Browser-based advert blockers can cease the pixel from gathering data.
- Most: Most combines all data-sharing decisions to reach the perfect amount of buyers. It makes use of Conversions API, which shares data straight from Shopify’s servers to Fb. This suggests the knowledge can’t be blocked by advert blockers.
The setup proper right here is simple – merely be certain you may have the Facebook Shopify App linked and observe these steps:
- Choose the Fb Net web page Retailer alternative, start setup
- Be a part of your Fb account using an Admin permission account
- Be a part of your Fb Enterprise Supervisor using an Admin permission account
- Be a part of your designated Fb net web page to your retailer
- Configure and activate pixel monitoring
- Create or be a part of a Fb Commerce Account throughout the setup wizard
- Go to the Settings net web page of the Fb App, navigate to the knowledge sharing tab
- Choose “Most” alternative
And that’s it. This now items you up with primarily probably the most major mannequin of the Conversions API and Shopify. In case you’re looking for to develop on the knowledge you collect, Vitality Digital will assist! Reach out to us today.